Friday, January 25, 2013

Sending Love Your Way!

Pink and Bling!

Hi Everyone!
So glad it's the end of the week - TGIF!  We are below freezing here with snow falling.  It's beautiful as long as you are inside!  The roads are slippery - it was a hairy drive home from work.  A perfect time to cozy up in my warm fuzzy slippers and craft!  If you are enjoying this "balmy" weather where you're at, I hope you have your fuzzy slippers on too. ;)

I've recently gone a little overboard buying Copics from Oozak.com.  I love using them, but have a lot to learn.  This month the Oozak blog is running a pink and bling challenge.  The prize is a free Copic class fromColor Me Creative!  So I made this super sweet V-day card for one of my teenage nieces to enter in the challenge.  The image stamp is from CTMH.  I stamped it using Memento Lilac Posies and then colored it with Copics.  There is plenty of bling in the form of glitter paper (DCWV Sweet Matstack), 3 colors of Stickles and a little gem!  The sentiment is from Hero Arts, embossed with white Stampin' emboss powder from Stamin' UP.   I finished it up with pop-dots, pink tulle and some Offray ribbon.  Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a terrifically warm and crafty weekend.  I would love to hear what you think of my pink and bling creation.  What about you- will you be entering the Oozak challenge this month?



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Marie. I love the lilac ink - great details, sparkle, and joy. A perfect card for a teen-age niece!!! Pink and bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. That pink tulle, ribbon and button are stunning! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Marie!! I love the image - you colored it beautifully!! The tulle ribbon is stunning!! What a fabulous card - your niece will love it!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling image, card came together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful I love everything about it.you could enter thiss in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 red or pink challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the tulle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really really great card, I'm loving that pink bike and the sentiment. The entire card really works well with all the elements! As for going overboard on some craft items, we need to start a recovery group. LOL I have tendencies toward that as well!

    You definitely were thinking PINK and that's just what we were hoping for at Opus Gluei! Thank you for sharing with us, hope we entice you back for more challenges with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the bicycle! Thanks for joining us at Oozak challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto what I said above
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete