Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy New Year!











Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with your families.  I sure did.  It's so difficult to get back into the swing of things.  I'm back to work, my son is back to school and the Christmas decorations are all still up!  Yikes!  Going to tackle that this weekend.

Today I am sharing a card and box envelope that I made a while back.  It's one of the most feminine cards that I've made.  I used a lot of Tim Holtz Distress Ink on all the paper to get the tone just rights.  I inked up the front of the paper as well as the edges, to make the paper look antique.  Stickles were also involved. . . All the cuts and and paper are from the Silhouette on-line store.  I made the box envelope using my trusty Martha Stewart scoreboard and envelope tool - easy peasy just follow the included directions. . .

My New Year's resolution is to post more often and get more sleep.  I am not doing too well on that one.  I love to stay up in my craft room 'till the wee hours. . .  How about you?  Did you make any resolutions?  How are you doing with them?


No comments:

Post a Comment