Monday, June 4, 2012

Teacher Appreciation!




Thank you teacher!!



Hi Everyone!


It's hard to believe that the end of the school year is here!  It seems like just yesterday when we packed all the new supplies in the world's largest backpack and headed off for the first day of school.


I made several different cards for the teachers.  This one I made for my son's teacher - who he just loves!   I CASED it from Emma at My Creative Time.  I didn't have the Cricut cartridge that she used.  So I used a shape I found on the Silhouette store and cut it with the Cameo.  I colored the stamped image (MCT - All Around Everything) with Copics.  I had fun picking out different papers to make this with.  It looks so cute in person.  I need to work on my photography a little more . . .  I am thinking of getting some type of light box.  It's all fun.


Thanks for stopping by.


Hope you all have a terrific week!

No comments:

Post a Comment