Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day Grandpa!

Grandpa Loves The Red Sox!

Inside
Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a terrific day!  My dad just loves the Red Sox.  So, for Father's day I made him this card.

I downloaded the picture from the internet and edited it in my Silhouette DE software.  I inked up the edges with Basic Grey Stampin' up ink, added some glossy accents (love this stuff), ribbon from M's, and popped the top layer with Scotch foam tape.  It's difficult to see the glossy accents in the picture.  It looks great in person and adds a lot of dimension.

Have a great week!


7 comments:

  1. Marie -

    I love your card - the colors are amazing and so are all of the details. Your lettering is 100% Red Sox. I am sure your dad was so pleased with his card! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card looks just right for a baseball lover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I never think to put photos on my cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat card I thought it was a layout at first. The colors are great and I love the finished inside.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sure he loved it! Perfect man card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design. Perfect card for a baseball fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card!!! You asked what kind of ink I use with my Copic markers....I only use Momento. It is the one brand I've found that works well with the markers. It is important to use good card stock too. I've ordered Nina card stock as well as Paper trey ink's. Both work really well. Hope that helps!
    HAve a great weekend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete