Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Kitty from Create a Critter.
The coordinating envelope!



Hi Everyone!  
I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  The weather here was absolutely gorgeous.  We watched a friend sing and play guitar at a place on the boardwalk.  After eating our pizza we went down to the beach for a few hours.  The water was really rough, but it had washed up high along the sand and created a little river.  It was great for all the children to play in.  Even the "big" kids put their chair in the river and cooled their feet in the water.  

Here is a birthday card I made for my niece.  The card base is from the Paper Company.  It's an A-2 metallic green card,  The kitty is from Create a Critter.  The pink, white, brown and yellow card stock is all from my stash of scraps.  The patterned paper is from DCWV Safari Kids matstack.  The punch is Friskers and the bling is from my stash and Imaginisce.  The ribbon is from Joanne's dollar bin and the inside sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Everyday Life.  I just love this stamp set it has so many great sentiments!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment